Lash Care & Instructions
The #1 Rule for the Best Lash Application...
It is very important that your eyelid is free from oil before applying your Viscosity™ Lash Liner and Aliseo Lashes. Oils will breakdown the lash liner, resulting in Lash Fail!
If you have oily lids, cleanse the eye lid and make certain it is completely dry before application.
Please do not use an oil based mascara when using your Viscosity™ Lash Liner and Aliseo Lashes.
After you open the tube and take the brush out, try not to wipe the excess off on the top of the opening. Once the brush is out the adhesive will begin to dry, so you don't want to put that back into the tube.
- Oil-free lids! Make sure you have removed any oil based cleansers or natural oils from your eyelids, and pat dry.
- Using your lash applicator, hold the lash against your lid to see if you may need to trim them a tad. If so, trim the lashes down to size from the outer end with the band facing you. Start small so you don't over trim.
- If you plan on also wearing mascara, apply BEFORE applying your lashes. If you apply mascara to your lashes after applying your Aliseo Lashes, you will not get the optimal usage from your fauxs.
- Shake up your Viscosity™ Lash Liner.
- Line your eyelid like you would with eyeliner, but start from the middle and swipe out. Then go back to the inner corner and swipe all the way out to the outer corner. Add a touch more liner to the inner and outer corners of the lash strip itself, for extra hold.
- Give it about 10 seconds to dry just a bit before you apply.
- Using your lash applicator, positioned dead center of the lashes, apply your lash by starting in the center of your lid. Nestle the lash right into the lash line, for a seamless lash look. Now, gently take the outer corner of the lash and nestle it the lash line again. Lastly, take the inner corner of the lash and nestle it the lash line, lightly pressing along the lash line securing the lashes in place. Adjust if needed.
- When you are happy with the position of the lashes, using your Aliseo Lash Squish™, give your real lashes and Aliseo lashes a squeeze!
- When removing, detach your false lashes slowly from the outer corners.
- You can use a cleansing oil with a cotton pad to wipe away the adhesive after use. Micellar water also works well. (Stay tuned for Lindsay's very own clean and green cleansing oil...coming soon!)
- After each use, place the lashes back into their tray to retain their shape and keep them from collecting dust or dirt.
- I recommend keeping the Liner tip and opening to the Viscosity™ tube, clean by removing any dried liner .
- I also recommend cleaning any residue off of your lashes after every use. Never use oil based makeup remover on your lashes.
If you follow my care instructions, you will get 20+ uses out of your lashes with ease!